Saturday, August 22, 2009

T-Minus. . . . ???

Could this be it? It's almost 3:30 in the morning the day before my little man's due date and I haven't really slept yet. Contractions are coming pretty strong about every three minutes. I took a shower while I had the chance and now I'm using www.contractionmaster.com to see if it's time to head to the hospital.

Just had to take a contraction break right there :P Little guy is wiggling around in there just fine - I don't think he much likes the contractions though, but can you blame him? Nobody likes being evicted!

Hopefully the next update will be with pictures of our new addition once we are home from the hospital! Keep thinking happy thoughts for us.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Kristin! I am so excited for you (and a little jealous)! I hope you get to meet your little man very soon and that everything goes smoothly. How very punctual of him to come on time like that! :o) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete